Skip navigation
We Are Union VTHC
Union Assist

What is Union Assist?

Union Assist:

  • provides injured union workers with quality information and support services
  • provides WorkCover assistance at the Workplace Injury Commission (WIC) and general advice to members of unions we assist
  • supports members through arbitration

Union Assist operates from the Victorian Trades Hall Council and the Bendigo Trades and Labour Council, funded by Worksafe Victoria.

Working with your union, UA provides expert advisers to help you with your WorkCover disputes at the Conciliation stage. Our advisers also provide advice on WorkCover issues that may arise.

The service is available to members of associated unions, and is provided free. We can arrange a referral from your union.

What you should do next.
What to do if you have a dispute.