This is the campaign group for the Injured Workers Support Network where we come up with plans to change WorkCover for the better. We meet every 3 weeks on Thursday at 2PM at the Victorian Trades Hall Council.
This is a hybrid meeting which means you can join us face-to-face at the Victorian Trades Hall Council or online through Zoom. You can join the Zoom here - https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89208067329
You can access the agenda for the meeting here:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible through the parking lot entrance on Lygon St.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible bathroom on the premises.
- There is limited on-street parking nearby.
- 1 min walk to 200 and 207 bus
- 4 min walk to 30 and 35 tram
- 6 min walk to 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, and 72 tram
- 3 min walk to 250, 251, and 402 bus