Every year on the 1st of June, unions commemorate Injured Workers Day. On this day, we express solidarity with all injured workers, coming together to hear from injured workers, pay tribute to those injured at work and fight for a fairer, more just workers compensation system.
- From 12pm we'll have a barbecue at Victorian Trades Hall Council.
- After this we'll make our way upstairs to Solidarity Hall for presentations from injured workers, WorkCover experts and other guest speakers.
- If you can't make it on the day, don't worry! We'll be livestreaming the event on our Facebook page.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible through the parking lot entrance on Lygon St.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible bathroom on the premises.
- There is limited on-street parking nearby.
- 1 min walk to 200 and 207 bus
- 4 min walk to 30 and 35 tram
- 6 min walk to 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, and 72 tram
- 3 min walk to 250, 251, and 402 bus
- 5 min walk to 86 and 96 tram.
- 10 min walk to Melbourne central station.