Section 67 of the OH&S Act 2004 entitles all elected Health & Safety Reps and Deputy Health & Safety Reps who have completed a 5 Day Initial OHS Training Course to attend a 1 Day Refresher Training Course each year to keep their knowledge of OHS law and practice up-to-date.
This Refresher - Work-Related Gendered Violence course will help you to:
- distinguish safe and unsafe workplaces
- define gendered violence
- describe how gendered violence affects women, men and LGBTIQ+ workers
- identify gendered violence as an OHS hazard
- examine the assumptions and ideas that drive gendered violence
- determine appropriate responses to incidents of gendered violence
Course hours: 9am - 5pm
Course length: 1 day
Course fee: $350.00 incl. GST
RSVP with the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: Commencing 1 July 2022, courses will require a minimum of 12 participants to proceed.
Course participants enrolled in courses will be notified of cancellation if necessary and will be contacted to re-schedule.
Check here for other upcoming course dates.