5 Day course for Elected Health & Safety Reps & Deputy Reps under the Victorian OHS Act 2004, sometimes splitting the 5 days into two multi-day sessions. This course provides new or returning HSRs with an understanding of the objectives of the OHS Act 2004 and their role under the Act, including:
- Interpreting the OHS legislation framework and its relationship to HSRs.
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties.
- Establishing representation in the workplace.
- Participating in consultation and issue resolution.
- Representing DWG members in any OHS risk management process undertaken by the appropriate duty holder/s.
- Issuing a PIN and directing the cessation of work.
Course hours: 9am - 5pm
Course length: All initial OHS training courses are 5 days.
Course fee: $870.00 incl. GST Regional: $895.00 incl. GST