Victorian Trades Hall Council offers a variety of training opportunities to workers looking to develop their skills. View our training calendar or find out more about our various training programs below.
COVIDSafe plan - please read before attending
It is important that we keep everyone who attends training at Trades Hall safe and well. So, please observe our COVID-19 Safe Plan below:
- VTHC has a COVID Safe Plan;
- All Course Participants will need to provide and show a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to entering Trades Hall. This is a mandatory requirement and no-one will be admitted to Trades Hall without valid certification;
- Participants will need to log in via our QR Code each day to register your attendance;
- If you are sick or have COVID symptoms, you must NOT attend training;
- Participants must carry a mask, but do not have to wear it while training;
- Participants need to practice social distancing and good hygiene at all times;
- Any other requirements as per our COVID plan or state government directives.
We thank you for keeping your comrades safe.