Volunteers have been out in our communities campaigning for quality aged care, fair school funding, and secure jobs & fair pay.
The only two parties committed to these issues are the Australian Labor Party and the Greens.
VOTE Australian Labor Party and the Greens in your top two preferences 1 and 2. You must number every box to make your vote count.
Click on your electorate to see an example of how to vote for fair funding, quality aged care and secure jobs:
- La Trobe
This election is our chance to change the government and change the rules. When you vote today, vote to:
- Support Medicare, schools & hospitals
- Stop permanent jobs being casualised
- Ensure pay keeps up with the cost of living
- Make big business pay their fair share of tax
- Make aged care ratios law
- Ensure fair funding for smaller class sizes and more support for each child in school
Authorised by Luke Hilakari, Victorian Trades Hall Council, 54 Victoria St Carlton South 3053