Do you want to have a real impact in your community and help change Victoria?
Yes? Good news!
The Victorian Trades Hall Council is running the third installment of our highly regarded Activist Training for community organisers.
The next session is on Saturday 28 June from 9:30am-1pm at Trades Hall.
This training session is for all Activists who want to step up and gain the skills and confidence you need to become a great organiser and campaigner!
The training is absolutely free, and you don’t need to have attended previous sessions. It is essential to RSVP however, because places are limited.
You’ll walk away from this half-day session with:
- An understanding of community organising
- A clear picture of the November state election
- Insights into the Trades Hall community election strategy
- How to organise your local community and workplace
- Experience talking to fellow activists and organisers
Sign up to register today and learn the do’s and dont’s of campaigning, and be prepared for the November election!
54 Victoria St
Carlton South, VIC 3053
Google map and directions